luni, 4 ianuarie 2010

Somewere in my mind

Somewhere in my mind

I see your eyes they are so kind

If only you can see inside

Look at my heart don’t be so blind

Remember our love in the past

But I think that could never last

You couldn’t love me that is true

I putted all my faith in you

Please don’t say those words today

Listen what I have to say

Those are words that cut my soul

My heart is bleeding alone

For every day that passed me by

I lose my faith and makes me cry

Knowing you’re never coming back at me

I climb the roof and watch the sky

Remember that kiss in the night

Knowing what I had and lost, they all passed by

Letting me without a goodbye

Deep inside my soul

My heart is bleeding all alone

If only you had somehow known

This pain is reaching down my bone

Sometimes in the night

I can’t sleep I’m loosing my mind

I can’t believe that all is gone

Again the Sun has reach the down

Just go, don’t wanna see you

Don’t wanna feel what you made me go threw

I’m a lost soul in this world

But I’m making on my own

For every day that passed me my

I raise my confidence in I

Knowing that you’re far away can’t hurt me now

I climb the roof and shout at the sky

You’re never hurting me, now I am fine

But I won’t deny

I still miss you some of the time…


LD.c

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu